Why Choose Huff, Niehaus ...
In your process of selling or evaluating a hotel, you want a broker that understands the details of a hotel transaction in your market. You need a hotel broker who knows your hotel's market, the buyers and nuances of today's lending world and one who can help you with the negotiations to maximize the value of your asset. You need a certified hotel broker (CHB) who knows all these things plus the best way to market your hotel to maximize your sale price. Huff, Niehaus & Associates, Inc. and HBI (Hotel Brokers International) can do all that for you and would be pleased to discuss listing your property.
Huff, Niehaus & Associates, Inc. is a member of HBI:Hotel Brokers International, the nation's largest broker organization for hotel real estate with 10,000+ hotels sold since 1959 and accounting for the greatest market share of all US transactions. In addition to the 17 HBI offices in the U.S., we have affiliations in Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and other influential international outlets. This office has listed and sold hotels from small limited service to 560 +/- unit full service hotels including lender owned and RTC owned hotels.
Huff, Niehaus & Associates, Inc. has for the past ten out of fifteen years had record years in sales. The following provides a highlight of our recent accomplishments:
Our broker, Brandt Niehaus has been:
- 2014 HBI Broker of the Year
- 2013, 2012, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2001 & 1998 Top Regional HBI Broker
- Speaker/Panelist at industry conferences, multiple times - Phoenix Lodging Conference; Atlanta Hotel Owners Investment Conferences; AAHOA Annual & Regional Conferences; Best Western International; Vantage Hospitality, State Hotel and Lodging Associations and Appraisal Institute chapters; and Indiana University.
- HBI: Hotel Brokers International Board of Directors - 15 Years; President - 2015, 2008 & 1996.
- CHB - Certified Hotel Broker; and CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member.
- Multiple interviews by industry magazines: Hotel Motel Management Magazine: Hotel Journal; Real Estate Forun; Hotel Business; National Real Estate Investor, etc.
- Articles published in Hotel Journal; Lodging Hospitality, INNside Issues, Roomers.
Hotel Brokers International has launched a new more user friendly website, www.hbihotels.com. HBI has accumulated more than 13,000 opt-in distinctive buyers for our E-listing Service. In our Louisville office we have a 7,500+ database of buyers and owners with whom we have talked about buying and selling hotels. Put Huff, Niehaus & Associates, Inc., the top hotel brokerage firm in the area, to work for you. We work hard for those who put their confidence in us to hire us as their broker. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about listing and selling your property. Put our experience to work for you!
Serving Lenders and the Hospitality Industry for over 40 Years!
"The success of each is dependent upon the success of the other."
John D. Rockefeller, Jr.